If you’re looking to know the economic value of your business, our business valuation service provides the answers you need to take your next step. Our experts help in determining the value of your business for the purposes of selling, satisfying the interest of stakeholders, or for general inquiry.
- Smoothly conduct operations throughout mergers, acquisitions, sales, financing and restructuring processes.
- Ensure compliance with securities exchange standards and income tax planning.
- Determine plans for your estate in cases such as divorce or death.
- Receive financial statement litigation support.
- Rely on an assessment that will better position your business for negotiations to maximize your transaction.
How We Help
Acquire an Objective Valuation of Your Business
This is crucial when it comes to negotiations over business sales, succession planning, or achieving company goals. We know how important an accurate valuation can be to your company’s future. You will be provided with a valuation of your entire business, spin-offs, joint ventures, options, and warrants.
Answer Key Questions Related to Your Business
What is my business/company worth? What is its fair market value? What should I pay for a particular business/company? Should I purchase shares or assets of a business/company?
Receive Additional Support for Your Business
We mitigate stakeholder disputes, minority shareholder claims, and partner admissions. Even intangible assets, such as intellectual property, customer relationships, technology, trademarks, and brand names, can be identified and valued by our team.