06 Jun Bilingual Full-Time Receptionist
We are currently seeking a bilingual full-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. As part of the team, you will be responsible for providing reception and administrative support duties in varying capacities. You must be available Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. You are detail-oriented, organized, and possess strong communication skills. Related experience and bilingualism are required. You will be working in a progressive environment that relies heavily on new technology. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and a Microsoft Windows environment is essential. This position is not remote.
What makes Andrews right for you?
At Andrews & Co. you can expect to have a rewarding and exciting career. We take care of our people. We understand that our staff is our greatest asset, so we offer a competitive salary, paid personal days, health and dental benefits and firm-sponsored events in a team environment throughout the year. Additionally, we offer office closure between Christmas and New Year and half-day Fridays from June through December.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Greet and welcome guests on arrival
- Answer phones and manage switchboard
- Organization and filing of client information
- Scanning, archiving, and filing client documents
- Submitting tax forms
- Preparing and distributing internal and external letters
- Order office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Handling incoming and outgoing faxes
- Schedule appointments and meetings as required
- Printing and assembling of financial reports, letters, and other supporting documents
- Other special projects as necessary
We are a well-established mid-size local public accounting firm in Ottawa (Orleans) with clients across Canada. Our clients are small to mid-size private corporations, not-for-profit and charitable entities, Estates and Trusts, and individuals. Our services include accounting, controllership, business management services, financial statement preparation, assurance, income and commodity taxation, valuations and more. We are a paperless office that values technology. We put our employees and clients first with very modern, attractive offices, and a focus on work-life balance.
Our people remain the driving force behind our continued success.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank you for your time and interest in Andrews & Co. and we look forward to hearing from you.
**ONLY PDF RESUMES WILL BE VIEWED**