Your accounting partners.
Assurance. Compliance. Advice.
Simplifying your finances.
Whether you’re a new or existing business, non-profit, or seeking individual advice, our team practices with flexibility, clarity, and convenience in mind.
Accounting for business and life.
Our accounting experts provide a comprehensive list of financial services in audit and assurance, taxes, business management, and financial statements.
We work with your goals in mind.
Building positive and trusting relationships alongside perceptive financial solutions.
Welcoming and supporting new partners and accountants.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, organized, and detail-oriented individual to join our Business Management Services team. As part of the team, you will be responsible for providing accounting and bookkeeping services to our clients, and perform all required functions in our fast-paced finance/accounting department. In addition, you will prepare financial reports that our clients depend on. Previous bookkeeping or accounting experience is a strong asset.
- Organization and filing of client information
- Recording revenues and expenses using all journals/modules in Simply/QuickBooks
- GST/HST and sales tax reconciliation and preparation
- Payroll preparation
- Bank reconciliation (both manual and software-prepared)
- Preparing and printing financial reports
- Identifying and recording capital asset purchases and dispositions
- Regular use of Excel/Word/CaseWare/QuickBooks/Simply/SAP, etc
- Training clients in bookkeeping/accounting
- Accounting for investments
- Preparation of T4/T5/T5018/WSIB, and similar forms
- Travelling to client’s location to perform all of the above, if required
- Light administrative duties, as needed
- Post-secondary diploma or degree from a recognized business program
- Prior experience in bookkeeping/accounting
- The ability to speak and write in both English and French is considered an asset
- Excellent communicator
- Strong organizational skills
- Can work independently
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank you for your time and interest in Andrews & Co. and look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com.